Registration Examination for Dietitians (RDN Exam)
California WIC employees and WIC dietetic internship graduates who completed the requirements for dietetic registration within one year of graduation are qualified to participate in e-RD-2b Study Program.
The e-RD-2b Study Program is an intensive 8-10 week course based on current research and the expertise of education specialists. Passing the national Registration Examination for Dietitians (RDN exam) is more than having the knowledge; it’s also about learning and practicing effective study and testing skills. Interactive, self-paced and innovative distance learning technology is used to promote help students pass the exam and receive the RDN credential. The education experience is comprehensive and addresses learning needs of diverse students using the following methods:
- Small online group classes: Live Webinar classes are presented by experts in the subject area of Management, Food Service Systems, Clinical Nutrition and Study and Testing Skills. Classes are reviewed and revised annually to stay current with the Commission on Dietetic Registration Guidelines.
- WIC dietetic internship library: The most current study resources are reviewed by faculty and internship directors and are available for use.
- RDstudy.com, a Web-based testing program: The program simulates the RD exam format to enhance learning and build essential test-taking skills required to pass the exam.
- Study Program Coordinator: The WIC Career Development Coordinator (CDC) provides individualized assessment and monitors progress throughout the program.
The program helped me stay on track with a regular study schedule and practice, practice, practice was key to my success. ~Dietetic Intern
- You must be a graduate from a California WIC dietetic internship or employee and have completed the education requirements for dietetic registration within one year of graduation.
- Participants must submit the e-RD-2b Student Agreement form which includes all of the requirements for participation in the study program.
- General requirements include:
- Attendance at all live WebEx classes and completion of scheduled assignments.
- Submit an 8-week study plan with a minimum of 10 hours of study every week and complete at least 100 practice questions on RDstudy.com
Qualified students may request more information about the program by emailing the WIC Career Coordinator at: email@example.com